- Stamp Sets – Daisy Lane (149325); Well Said (148796)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Garden Green (102584)
- Stamp Pads – Garden Green (147089);Tuxedo Black Memento Pad (132708); Smoky Slate (147113)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Daisy Punch (143713); Medium Daisy Punch (149517); Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper (149478); Bone Folder (102300); Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends (144585); Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter (133751); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Paper Snips (103579)
- Garden Green 4 ¼ x 11”, 2 ½” x 4 ¾”
- Mosaic Mood Designer Series Paper 4” x 5 ¼“
- Whisper White: 2 1/4” x 4 ½” , 2 ¾” x 11” strip for daisies, scrap for sentiment
- Stamp & punch out 2 large and 2 medium daisy images from the 11” x 2 ¾” strip of Whisper White cardstock using Smoky Slate ink and the two Daisy punches. Use bone folder to slightly curve the petals for added dimension. Adhere daisy images together with centers overlapping and petals off set to make a large and a small daisy. Color the center of the daisy images with the Dark Daffodil Delight Blends. Adhere a thin layer of multipurpose liquid glue over the flower centers and apply dazzling diamonds glitter to the glue. Shake off any excess glitter.
- Stamp flower stem image to the Whisper White rectangle using Garden Green ink. Stamp one of the stems approximately 1 ½” lower than the other. Adhere this piece to Garden Green layer to frame the stem piece.
- Fold the Garden Green card base in half and use bone folder to flatten the fold. Adhere the designer series paper to the card base front. Adhere stem piece to center of card front.
- Adhere larger daisy to the taller leaf stem using a dimensional. Adhere smaller daisy to shorter stem using a dimensional.
- Stamp “Get Well” on a scrap of Whisper White card stock with Black ink and trim with paper snips. Adhere to lower stem area with a dimensional.