- Stamp Sets – Free As A Bird Cling Stamp Set (149468)
- Card Stock – Petal Pink (146985); Whisper White (100730); Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper (149592)
- Stamp Pads – Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad (147114)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Blends Petal Pink Combo (147272);Calypso Coral Light Stampin' Blends Marker (144042); Old Olive Light Stampin' Blends Marker (144574); Pool Party Light Stampin' Blends Marker (144595); Dark Soft Suede Stampin' Blends Marker (146875);1-1/2” Circle Punch (138299); Petal Pink 5/8" (1.6 Cm) Organdy Striped Ribbon (149441);Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Snail Adhesive (104332); Die Cutting Machine
- Petal Pink: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8” and scrap for circle punch
- Whisper White: 3 3/4” x 5”
- DSP: 9 1/4” x 6
- Score the DSP at 5/8” on the 9 1/4 side of the paper, rotate paper and score at 2 3/4” and 7”.
- Using Paper snips cut off the 5/8” paper along the score line to the next score line on both ends of paper.
- Fold along the score lines. Add adhesive to the ends of the DSP so that when you fold into the middle the adhesive sticks to each other. Add adhesive to 5/8” bottom flap and fold up to form a pocket.
- Using the Circle Punch punch out a half circle at top of pocket.
- Using Early Espresso ink stamp the whisper white card stock with sentiment and bird image and color with blends. Attach to Petal Pink card stock.
- Tie ribbon around front of pocket
- Using Early Espresso stamp flower and sentiment on Petal Pink card stock and punch out with circle punch. Adhere to front of card with dimensionals.