- Stamp Sets – Happy Tails (148682)
- Card Stock – Smoky Slate (131202); Bermuda Bay (131197); Thick Whisper White (140272)
- Stamp Pads – Memento (132708); Bermuda Bay (147096)
- Misc. – Smoky Slake Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo (145058); Dog Builder Punch (148543); Glitter Enamel Dots (146934); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Smoky Slate (base): 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” and folded
- Bermuda Bay: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Thick Whisper White: ½” x 2 ½”, scrap for dog
- Stamp the paw print repeatedly using the Bermuda Bay ink on the Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- Adhere the Bermuda Bay cardstock to the card base.
- Stamp the greeting using Memento ink on the Thick Whisper White ½” x 2 ½” piece of cardstock. Create a banner tip on the left side using your scissors. Adhere the banner to the lower right side of the Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- Stamp the dog image using Memento ink on Thick Whisper White scrap cardstock. Color in the image using the Stampin’ Blends.
- Punch out the dog image using the Dog Builder Punch. Adhere it to the top of the banner using Dimensionals.
- Place several Glitter Enamel Dots on the card as shown.