- Stamps: Rooted in Nature (cling 148217)
- Inks: Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers (147158)
- Paper: Whisper White (100730), Mossy Meadow (133676) & Early Espresso (119686) cardstock & Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper (149484)
- Other: Nature’s Twine (146342), Classic Label Punch (141491), Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder (143708), Die cutting machine, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), SNAIL (104332), sticky notes, clear tape
- Mossy Meadow:8-1/2” x 5-1/2” (card base) + 3-5/8” x 2-3/8” piece for mat
- Early Espresso: 4” x 2-1/2” + scrap
- Whisper White: 5-3/8” x 4-1/8” + 3-1/2” x 2-1/4” piece for image and a small piece of scrap
- Magnolia Lane DSP: 4” x 2-3/4”
- Emboss the Early Espresso cardstock with the Hardwood Planks Embossing Folder. Glue to the bottom of the large Whisper White rectangle, leaving a small border.
- Adhere the Magnolia Lane DSP to the top of the Whisper White piece. It should line up with the Early Espresso cardstock, leaving a small border around the entire layer.
- Cut a 5” piece of the Crumb Cake Twine from the Nature’s Twine pack. Place this twine over the edge where the two pieces of paper meet on the front, and adhere to the back. Add a pieces of clear tape overtop of the twine on the backside of the layer to make sure that it doesn’t come away from the card.
- Glue the entire layer to the card base.
- Color the tree image using the Mossy Meadow and Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Markers. Breathe on the stamp to moisten the ink, and then stamp onto the Whisper White cardstock. Glue this image to the Mossy Meadow mat. Adhere to the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker, color only the “thank you” from the sentiment and stamp onto a piece of scrap Whisper White cardstock.
- Position the cardstock in the Classic Label punch so that the sentiment is close to one end, and then punch. Attach this to the adhesive side of a sticky note, and slide it back into the punch. Position the punched piece so that you are able to punch very close to the other end of the sentiment. Take care to line up the top and bottom of the sentiment when you do this.
- Punch a Classic Label piece from Early Espresso cardstock. Attach the sentiment to one end, leaving a bit of the cardstock visible. Attach this to the adhesive side of a sticky note, and then re-punch it so that you have an equal border on both ends.
- Attach the sentiment to the card using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.