- Stamp Sets – Rustic Retreat (150285); Birch (149259/w or 149256/c)
- Card Stock – Shaded Spruce (146981), Shimmery White (101910), Early Espresso (119686)
- Stamp Pads – Stazon Jet Black Ink Pad (101406); Shaded Spruce (147088); Pool Party (147107); Crumb Cake (147116); Soft Suede(147115); Cajun Craze (147085); Smoky Slate (147113); Crushed Curry (147087)
- Misc. – Aqua Painter (103954); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332); Acrylic Block (any size)
- Shaded Spruce: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4 ¼”
- Early Espresso: 2-3/4” x 4-1/4”
- Shimmery White: 2-1/2” x 4”, plus scrap for sign
- Fold the Shaded Spruce base card in half. Ink up the Birch background stamp with Shaded Spruce ink & place rubber side up on table. Lay base card onto stamp, press gently & remove.
- Using the Black Stazon Ink, stamp the cabin and trees onto the larger piece of Shimmery White cardstock; stamp the sign on the scrap of Shimmery White using same ink.
- Carefully press your Acrylic Block (using all the corners/edges) into each of the Classic Stampin’ Pads so that you have al 7 colors – you won’t need much.
- Using your damp Aqua Painter, color in the images as desired, cleaning brush tip between each color change. If you get too much water on your brush, simply use a paper towel to blot up any excess water from your paper.
- For this card, the trees & “grass” were done in Shaded Spruce, the sky was in Pool Party, the cabin was done in Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze & Crushed Curry; the fireplace was done in Cajun Craze & Crumb Cake.
- Color in Sign using Soft Suede ink & your Aqua Painter; fussy cut out.
- Layer the Shimmery White cardstock onto the Early Espresso mat and adhere to base card using Dimensionals. Adhere sign onto card, just above cabin, using Dimensionals to finish.