- Stamp Set: Sailing Home Cling Stamp Set – 149457 *offer in bundle
- Cardstocks: Whisper White Thick Cardstock – 140272, Night of Navy – 100867, Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper - 149481
- Stampin’ Pad: Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad - 147110
- Mics: Smooth Sailing Dies – 149576, Sailing Home Bundle – 151066, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush – 141897, Stampin' Dimensionals – 104430, Multipurpose Liquid Glue – 110755
- Whisper White 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base, 4¼ x 2½
- Night of Navy 5-3/8 x 4-1/8, 4-1/8 x ¾
- Sail Away Designer paper 2 of 4 x 2½
- Using Night of Navy ink, stamp the light house and thanks on the whisper white 4¼ x 2½.
- Die cut with the matching dies. “Thanks, use the banner die”
- Adhere the designer paper onto the large piece of Night of Navy cardstock. One piece starting about 1/8 from the top and the other starting about 1/8 from the bottom.
- Adhere the strip of Night of Navy in the center. Then adhere onto the card front.
- Apply a light layer of Wink of Stella to the stamped light house.
- Using dimensionals adhere the light house and the banner.