- Stamp Sets – Above the Clouds Bundle (151135)
- Card Stock – Daffodil Delight (119683); Coastal Cabana (131297); Thick Whisper White (140272)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708); Crumb Cake (147116)
- Misc. – Daffodil Delight Combo Stampin’ Blends Markers (144603); Light Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends Marker (144580); Pretty Label Punch (143715); 2” Circle Punch (133782); Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199); Take Your Pick (144107); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Dimensionals (144108)
- Daffodil Delight (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼” and folded in half
- Coastal Cabana: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Thick Whisper White: 3” x 4”
- Vellum: 2” x 3”
- Using the 2” Circle Punch, punch an opening in the lower portion of the Coastal Cabana cardstock as shown.
- Place the Coastal Cabana cardstock on the Pierce Mat. Using the paper-piercing tool attachment on the Take Your Pick tool, create a row of holes around the circle opening. Repeat this step by making an additional row of holes, two more times, until your piercing appears as shown.
- Stamp the greeting using Memento ink in the lower right corner of the Coastal Cabana cardstock.
- Adhere the Coastal Cabana cardstock to the card base using Dimensionals. Be certain to place Dimensionals around the circle opening so it won’t sag.
- Stamp the outline image of the hot air balloon on the Thick Whisper White cardstock. Stamp the outline image of the basket on the Thick Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the solid basket image using Crumb Cake ink to fill the outline image.
- Color in the hot air balloon using the Stampin’ Blends.
- Punch the hot air balloon and basket using the punch.
- Punch out a vellum “cloud” using the Pretty Label Punch and the vellum cardstock.
- Adhere the vellum to the backside of the hot air balloon, placing adhesive where it will not show.
- Place Dimensionals on the backside of the vellum cloud and hot air balloon, where they will not show and adhere it to the right side of the circle opening.
- Adhere the basket image to the base of the hot air balloon using a Mini Dimensional.