- Stamp Sets – Above the Clouds Stamp Set (149404) [or bundle with Hot Air Balloon Punch (151135)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708); Balmy Blue (147105); Grapefruit Grove (147142); Pineapple Punch (147141); Highland Heather (147103)
- Misc. – Mini Pizza Boxes (144645); Hot Air Balloon Punch (149520); Grapefruit Grove 1/8” Grosgrain (146954); Sponge Brayer (141714); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stitched Shape Dies (145372); Die Cutting Machine
- Whisper White: 5” x 5.5”
- Grosgrain Ribbon: 22”
- Using sponge brayer, roll Balmy Blue ink over the dull side of a mini pizza box. Hint: Start light and add more ink as needed,
- With the hole in the box at the top, stamp “You’re off to great places” in the second rectangle from the top (just under the hole- this will become the front of the box) and the birds in the largest square at the bottom (what will become the lid of the box) using Memento ink. Assemble box.
- Using a die cutting machine, cut the largest stitched circle from one end of the whisper white card stock. Stamp clouds on circle with Balmy Blue ink, and sentiment with memento ink, then attach circle to top of box with Dimensionals.
- Stamp hot air balloon on remaining white card stock in black, then stamp filler image with Grapefruit Grove ink and punch out. Stamp two flag banners and basket in black on leftover scraps, then fill in with Pineapple Punch and Highland Heather ink with filler stamps. Punch or cut out: Adhere flags to top of balloon and adhere balloon to top of stamped circle.
- Once you’ve filled the box (cookie? Cards?) wrap the ribbon around the corners and tie a bow!