- Stamp Sets – Beautiful Day Cling (151257)
- Card Stock – Pacific Point (111350); Daffodil Delight (119683); Granny Apple Green (146990); Whisper White (100730); See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper (149443)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – Stampin' Blends Night Of Navy Combo (144040); Stampin’ Blends Combo Daffodil Delight; (144603); Stampin’ Blends Old Olive (144597); Glitter Enamel Dots (146934); Snail Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Pacific Point: (4 ¼” x 11 scored at 5 ½”)
- See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper (4” x 5 ¼”)
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock (3 1/2" x 3 1/2").
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock (3 1/8" x 3 1/8")
- Whisper White Cardstock (3" x 3")
- Fold the piece of Pacific Point cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Glue the See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper to the card front.
- Stamp the flower image in Tuxedo Black ink on the Whisper White Cardstock.
- Color the flower with the Stampin' Blend Combos in (Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive.
- Glue the Whisper White cardstock to the Granny Apple Green Cardstock.
- Glue the Granny Apple Green to the Daffodil Delight Cardstock.
- Adhere the Daffodil Delight square to the card front about 1/2" from the tops and sides.
- Adhere two of the Granny Apple Green Glitter Enamel Dots in the upper left-hand corner of the Whisper White.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black Ink on the Daffodil Delight Cardstock strip cut a banner end on the left-hand side.
- Adhere the banner to the lower right-hand side of the flower overhanging a bit.