- Stamp Sets – Beautiful Friendship (149252 photopolymer); Band Together (149231 cling)
- Card Stock & Paper – Pretty Peacock (150880); Whisper White (100730)
- Ink – Pretty Peacock (150083); Pool Party (147107); Rococo Rose (150080); Mango Melody (147093); Pear Pizzazz (147107); Light Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Blends Marker (149538)
- Misc. – Rhinestone Jewels (144220); White/Silver Metallic Edged Ribbon (144213); Story Label Punch (150076); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Pretty Peacock: 5 ½” x 8 ½“, scored at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White: 5 ¼” x 4”; scrap
- Stamp the Beautiful Friendship large double flower image twice onto the Whisper White background layer.
- Stamp the large dotted flower in Mango Melody three times.
- Stamp the small rose in Rococo Rose ink 5 times in the blank areas.
- Stamp the cluster flower in the blank areas with stamped-off Pretty Peacock ink.
- Add some Pear Pizzazz leaves to fill in any remaining blank spots.
- Add the flower centers in Pretty Peacock ink.
- Adhere the stamped layer to a Pretty Peacock card base.
- Color the Metallic Edge Ribbon with the Light Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Blends Marker and tie around the card front.
- Stamp the Band Together sentiment in Pretty Peacock onto Whisper White cardstock, punch with the Story Label Punch, add a couple of stamped-off Mango Melody roses and pop up with Dimensionals.
- Finish with a few Rhinestone Jewels that are colored with the Blends Marker.