- Stamp Sets – To A Wild Rose (149452 Photopolymer)
- Card Stock –Terracotta Tile (150884); Basic Black (121045); Shimmery White (101910); Vellum Cardstock (101856)
- Ink – Terracotta Tile (150086); VersaMark Ink (102283); Rococo Rose (150080); Seaside Spray (150085)
- Misc. – Aqua Painter (103954); Heat Tool (129053); Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (146956); Embossing Buddy (103083); Paper Snips (103579); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Fine-Tip Glue Pen (138309)
- Terracotta Tile: 5 ½” x 8 ½“, scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic Black: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Shimmery White: 3 ¾” x 5”
- Vellum Cardstock: 1 ½” x 4 ½”
- Wipe Embossing Buddy all over the Shimmery White cardstock before stamping. (This will eliminate the static of the paper and help to not have embossing powder all over.
- Stamp the flower randomly on the Shimmery White cardstock using Versamark.
- Sprinkle Black Embossing Powder, tap off excess and heat set with Heat Tool.
- Use an Aqua Painter to watercolor some flowers with Rococo Rose ink and some with Terracotta Tile ink.
- Watercolor the background around flowers with Seaside Spray ink.
- Stamp an extra flower on scrap Shimmery White cardstock, watercolor with Terracotta Tile ink. Let dry then add some Wink of Stella to add shimmer. Cut out with Paper Snips.
- Wipe Embossing Buddy all over the Vellum cardstock, then stamp greetings with Versamark ink. Sprinkle Black Embossing Powder, tap off excess and heat set with Heat Tool.
- Adhere all layers to card base. With the Vellum, you can use the Fine Tip Glue Pen and add some glue behind lettering and behind where the flower will cover.
- Add dimensionals to the back of the cut out flower and add to the card.