- Stamp Sets – Free As a Bird (149468)
- Card Stock – Old Olive (100702); Whisper White (100730); Basic Black (121045); Noble Peacock Foil Sheets (149495)
- Stamp Pads – Memento (132708)
- Stampin’ Blends – Night of Navy Combo (144040); Old Olive Light (144574) Pretty Peacock Light (149538); Crumb Cake Light (144582); Mango Melody Dark (147944)
- - Stitched Rectangles Dies (148551); Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder (149713); Snail Adhesive ( 104332); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Old Olive: 4-1/4" x 11" score at 5-1/2"
- Whisper White: 4" x 5-1/4" and 3-1/2” x 2-1/4”
- Basic Black: 3-1/2” x 2-1/8”
- Noble Peacock Foil Sheets: 5” x 1-1/8” one each of Night of Navy, Pretty Peacock and Old Olive
- Attach large Whisper White piece to card front.
- Run all three pieces of Noble Peacock Foil Sheets through Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder and attach to card front with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp bird image in Memento ink on smaller Whisper White and cut out with Stitched Rectangle Die
- Color in stamped image with Stampin’ Blends: Bird Body-Night of Navy Combo, Leaves & Bird Heads-Old Olive, Flowers-Pretty Peacock, Branch-Crumb Cake, Beaks-Mango Melody. Be sure to blend the Night of Navy and Old Olive on the birds.
- Attach stamped image to Basic Black with Snail Adhesive.
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the Basic Black piece and attach to the card front.