- Stamp Sets – Here’s A Card Stamp Set (149438)
- Card Stock (CS) – Early Espresso Cardstock (119686); Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- Ink Pads – Early Espresso ink pad (147114)
- Misc. – Shimmer Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper (149611); Layering Ovals Dies (141706); Pressed Petals Specialty Washi Tape (149585); Gold Faceted Gems (144141); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Early Espresso CS: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored in half at 5-1/2”; 1 scrap for die cutting
- Very Vanilla CS: 4” x 5-1/4”; 1 scrap for die cutting
- Specialty Paper: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Stamp the outside sentiment in Early Espresso ink onto the scrap of Very Vanilla CS.
- Stamp the inside sentiment in Early Espresso ink onto the larger piece of Very Vanilla CS.
- Cut a panel from the Specialty Paper and glue in onto the front of the card base, with the shimmery side up.
- Die cut the outer sentiment and a scrap of Early Espresso CS using the Layering Ovals Dies.
- Glue the die cut sentiment onto the Early Espresso die cut, then adhere over the specialty paper layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Apply a Gold Faceted Gem onto the sentiment oval.
- Glue the large Very Vanilla CS with the inner sentiment onto the inside of the card base.
- Apply a piece of washi tape at the top and the bottom.