- Stamp Sets: Path of Petals (149383)
- Inks: Merry Merlot (147112)
- Paper: Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (149500); Crumb Cake cardstock (120953); Pear Pizzazz cardstock (131201); Very Vanilla cardstock (101650)
- Other: Gathered Ribbon Rocco Rose (149587); Pressed Petals Washi Tape (149585); Leaf Punch (144667); Classic Label (141491); Perennial Essence Floral Centers (149442); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL adhesive (104332)
- Crumb Cake: 5” x 8.5”
- Very Vanilla: 5-3/8” x 401/8”, scrap for sentiment
- Pear Pizzazz: scrap for leaves
- Pressed Petals Specialty DSP (2) pieces: 25” x 2.25”
- Ribbon: 6.5”
- Fold Crumb Cake card in half.
- Adhere the 2 DSP pieces to the Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Add SNAIL to the middle of the back of the Very Vanilla and wrap the ribbon around the front of the card and adhere to the back.
- Adhere the DSP to the Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment on scrap Very Vanilla. Punch out using the Classic Label Punch.
- Punch out 3 leaves from Pear Pizzazz cardstock.
- Use the Petal Washi Tape, make a flower, I used 8 petals. Add a Perennial Essence Floral Center. Tuck leaves under flower petals.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the label and add to the front of the card.