- Stamp Sets – Royal Peacock Bundle (151100), page 25
- Cardstock – Pretty Peacock (150880); Shimmer White (101910); Granny Apple Green (146990)
- Stamp Pads – Pretty Peacock (150083); Bermuda Bay (131171)
- Misc. – Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper (149493); Noble Peacock Foil Sheets (149495); 3/8”; Sponge Daubers (133773); Wink of Stella glitter brush (141897); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Sparkle Glimmer Paper (146957); Layering Circles dies (141705); Layering Ovals dies (141706); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Noble Peacock Rhinestones (149494); Rhinestones Basic Jewels (144220)
- Granny Apple Green: 11” x 4-1/4”, folded in half for card base
- Shimmer White: 3" x 5 1/2"; 2 3/4" x 4"
- Designer Paper: 4” x 5 1/4"
- Sparkle Glimmer Paper: 3" x 3"
- Stamp peacock on larger of the Shimmer White using Pretty Peacock stamp pad. Stamp smaller feather stamp over the top of the tail using Bermuda Bay pad. On the same piece of cardstock stamp 'You are incredible' in the corner. Cut out using small oval die. Sponge edge of head & neck lightly.
- Adhere specialty designer paper to base card. Cut glimmer circle and add to top left.
- Die cut 2 feather shapes and adhere to glimmer circle with Dimensionals. Add peacock with Dimensionals over the top of the feather shapes.
- Stamp 'So very proud of you' on the smaller Shimmer White, adhere inside card.
- Use Wink of Stella on peacock body and mixed rhinestones to the tail! Lovely!