- Stamp Sets – Back On Your Feet (149385)
- Card Stock – Scalloped Note Cards & Envelopes (149610) Terracotta Tile (150884) Very Vanilla (101650)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Blends Cajun Craze Combo (147931); Stampin Blends Old Olive Combo (144597); Stampin Blends Bronze (144607); Stampin Blends Crumb Cake Light (144582);Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Snail Adhesive (104332); Terracotta Tile Scalloped Ribbon (149705); Stitched Nested Label Dies (149638); Layered Leaves Dynamic Embossing Folder (143704); Die Cutting Machine
- Note Cards & Envelopes
- Whisper White: Scrap
- Terracotta Tile Scrap, 5x1”
- Emboss the Old Olive Card base with Layered Leaves embossing folder.
- Stamp Sloth on Whisper White Scrap using Memento ink. Color using the blends listed above.
- Stamp your “sigh” on stamped layer. And stamp inside of card with “sometimes that is all there is to say….” Using Memento Ink.
- Using Die Cutting Machine and the Stitched Nested Framelits, cut the Sloth layer as well as a Terracotta Tile layer, Cut the Terracotta Layer in half and adhere to back of Stamped layer using Snail.
- Cut the linen portion of the Scalloped Ribbon away. Tie in a bow, and carefully unravel. Adhere using a Glue Dot. Adhere the scallops to the bottom of the stamped layer.
- Adhere to card base using dimensionals.
- Adhere 1” x 5” Terracotta Tile to the bottom inside of note card.
- Stamp your envelope to match.