- Stamp Sets – To a Wild Rose (149452) or bundle with Wild Rose Dies (151073); Special Celebrations (151396)
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla (101650); Calypso Coral (122925)
- Ink Pads – Petal Pink (147108); Calypso Coral (147101); Early Espresso (147114); Old Olive (147090); Mossy Meadow (147111)
- Misc. – Wild Rose Dies (149547) or bundle with stamps (above); Petal Pink 5/8” striped Organdy Ribbon (149441); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Die Cutting Machine
- Calypso Coral: 11” x 4-1/4” scored at 5-1/2” for card base
- Very Vanilla: Two pieces 5 -1/8” x 4-7/8” and one 4” x 3” to cut frame from
- Organdy Ribbon: 20”
- Cut out the Very Vanilla frame using the smaller piece of Very Vanilla card stock and the Wild Rose dies. Stamp “Hope Your Day” sentiment in Calypso Coral ink on the frame.
- Stamp three of the bold rose image around the edge of a Very Vanilla panel using Petal Pink ink. Stamp over the petal pink roses with the floral highlight stamp using Calypso Coral, lining them up to match as closely as possible, then finish the roses by stamping the rose detail over the top using Early Espresso ink.
- Add leaves to the background using Old Olive ink for the leaf background and Mossy Meadow ink for the veining on top of the leaves.
- Wrap the Organdy ribbon around the rose-stamped panel and tie a bow on the front right side. Adhere to top of Coral card.
- Attach the framed sentiment to the front of card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” on the last Vanilla panel and adhere to inside of card.