- Stamp Sets – Boo to You (150550)
- Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (140272)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
- Misc. – Perennial Essence Designer Paper (149100); Clear Tiny Treat Boxes (141599); 1” Circle Punch (119868); Black 5/8” Glittered Organdy Ribbon (147897); Whisper White Baker’s Twine (124262); Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack (147274); Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack (147276); Basic Black Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack (147942); Assorted Googly Eyes (150453); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Designer Paper: 2” x 9”
- Thick Whisper White: scraps
- Black Glittered Ribbon: 14”
- Baker’s Twine: 8”
- Assemble and fill the treat box.
- Wrap the designer paper around the front, sides and back of the box, creasing along the edges.
- Adhere the raw ends to the bottom of the treat box using Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Wrap the black glittered ribbon around the bow, finishing with the raw ends at the top of the box. Cinch the raw ends together with the Baker’s Twine by making a knot. Finish by making a bow.
- Stamp the Frankenstein image using Memento ink on Thick Whisper White scrap cardstock. Color the image using the Stampin’ Blends. Cut out the image using your scissors. Adhere the image to the front of the treat box as shown, allocating room for the greeting.
- Stamp the greeting using Memento ink on Thick Whisper White scrap cardstock. Punch out the greeting using the 1” Circle Punch. Adhere the greeting under the left hand of the image using a Dimensional.
- Adhere two different size white googly eyes to the image using Glue Dots.