Stampin' Up! Harvest Hellos Give Thanks
October 18, 2019
Download Harvest Hello Give Thanks
- Stamp Sets – Harvest Hellos (150581); Harvest Hellos Bundle (153037) save 10%
- Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (144237); Crumb Cake (120953); Cajun Craze(119684), Pretty Peacock (150880), Soft Suede (115318)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708);
- Misc. – Apple Builder Punch (150663); Come To Gather Designer Series Paper (DSP) (150454); Pretty Peacock ½” Scalloped Linen Ribbon (149751); Linen Thread (104199); Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (150457); Dimensionals (104430), Snail Adhesive (104331); Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579)
- Whisper White (thick) 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” & 1/2” x 1”
- Crumb Cake: 3 1/4” x 2 1/4”
- Cajun Craze: 2 1/2” square for punching
- Pretty Peacock: 1 1/4" square for punching
- Soft Suede: small scrap for punching
- Come To Gather DSP: 4” x 3”
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach the DSP panel to card front.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach the Crumb Cake panel, centering on the DSP.
- Stamp the Pumpkin, leaf and stem onto the card stock, and punch with the Apple Builder Punch. Note: the leaf used on this card needs to be fussy cut – it is not the leaf that is on the punch. Use the Paper Snips for fussy cutting.
- Run a small strip of Snail Adhesive onto lower right hand corner of the Crumb Cake panel and adhere the Pretty Peacock Linen Ribbon.
- Use dimensionals to attach pumpkin to the card.
- Use glue dots to attach the leaf and stem onto pumpkin.
- Tie a large bow with Linen Thread and adhere with a glue dot.
- Stamp “Give Thanks” onto small Whisper White Panel and position over the Linen Thread bow with a dimensional.
- To finish your card, add three of the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.