Stampin' Up! Wonderfully Wicked
October 17, 2019
- Stamp Sets – Wonderfully Wicked Bundle (153041)
- Card Stock – Basic Gray (121044); Basic Black (121045); Highland Heather (146986)
- Stamp Pads – Uninked Craft Stampin’ Pad (147277); White Ink Refill (101780)
- Misc. – Shimmery White Embossing Paste (145645); Basic Pattern Decorative Masks (150697); Palette Knives (142808); Red Rhinestones Basic Jewels (146924); Memento Black Ink Refill (133456); Black Stampin’ Dimensionals Combo Pack (150893); Snail Adhesive (104332); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Silicone Craft Sheet, optional (127853)
- Basic Gray Cardstock: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”, 2” x 5 ¼”
- Basic Black Cardstock: 5 3/8” x 4 1/8”, 5” x 2” for die-cut
- Highland Heather Cardstock: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Let’s start with the embossing paste so that it has time to dry before adding to the card. Take a little Shimmery Embossing Paste out of the tub with your Palette Knife and put it on a silicone craft sheet or paper plate. Add about 3-4 drops of Memento Black ink refill to your paste and mix. If you want it a little darker add a drop or two more then mix. When you’re ready lay your Highland Heather cardstock layer on a scrap piece of paper and put your decorative mask with the dotted pattern on top. Smear the black paste over the mask covering the whole piece of cardstock. Scrape the excess paste off with your knife and then lift up your mask. Clean your materials right away and set your Highland Heather cardstock piece aside.
- Fold card base in half and attach the Basic Black cardstock layer with snail adhesive.
- Stamp the spiderweb with white ink in two corners of the Basic Gray cardstock layer.
- Die-cut WICKED and one spider with small piece of Basic Black cardstock. Use liquid glue to attach the word and the spider to the Basic Gray layer.
- Once your embossing paste is dry attach the Highland Heather layer to the card with liquid glue or snail adhesive.
- Add Black Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the basic gray WICKED layer and attach to front of card.
- Lastly, add one Red Rhinestone to the spider.