*These products are only available November 2019 while supplies last.
- Stamp set: Christmas Rose (152431)*
- Cardstock and Paper: Versamark (102283), Merry Merlot (146979), Mossy Meadow (133676), Whisper White (100730), Christmastime is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper – DSP (152154)*, Gold Foil Sheets (132622)
- Ink: Poppy Parade (147050), Merry Merlot (147112), Mossy Meadow (147111), Early Espresso (147114)
- Miscellaneous: Roses Dies (152144)*, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots (152155)*, Gold ¼” Shimmer Ribbon (152156)*, Aqua Painter (103954), Gold Stampin’ Embossing Powder (109129), Heat Tool (129053), Rich Razzleberry Combo Stampin’ Blends (144602), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Bone Folder (102300), Paper Snips (103579), die-cutting machine, dryer sheet or your preferred anti-static tool, household tape
- Merry Merlot card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder.
- Mossy Meadow: 3-3/4” x 5-1/4”
- DSP: 3-1/2” x 5-1/8”
- Whisper White: 4-3/4” x 4-1/2”, scrap about 3” x 1-1/4”
- Gold Foil Sheet: 4” x 1-1/2”, two pieces 2” x 1-1/4”
- Gold Shimmer Ribbon: 4”, 4”, 2”, and 2” (4 pieces total)
- Using SNAIL adhere DSP (Merry Merlot background with gold diamond pattern) to Mossy Meadow to card base taking care to align all at top of card leaving no border.
- Die cut the longer Gold Foil Sheet with the rectangular trellis looking piece and adhere to card front at an angle in upper left with tiny dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Rub dryer sheet or anti-static tool over larger Whisper White cardstock. Stamp large outline rose with Versamark. Sprinkle Gold Embossing Powder over stamped image. Tap off excess. Heat emboss with Heat Tool.
- Using the Aqua Painter and the Poppy Parade Stampin’ Pad, squeeze lid into pad while pad is closed to create a well of ink. Dip moistened Aqua Painter into ink well and lightly color random areas of the rose. Do the same with Merry Merlot to create a mottled color rose. Paint leaves in similar fashion using Mossy Meadow ink pad. Lastly, use Aqua Painter to pick up some Early Espresso and lightly paint the pine cones.
- Using the two Rich Razzleberry Blender Pens, alternate light and dark colors into the berries.
- If paper seems moist, set it aside with a clean heavy object over it to flatten and allow to dry.
- Die cut rose when dry.
- Stamp sentiment with Early Espresso on Whisper White and die cut.
- Die cut two filigrees from Gold Foil Sheet then adhere to back of sentiment using SNAIL.
- Loop longer strands of ribbon behind die-cut rose and hold in place with SNAIL then secure with a piece of household tape. Do the same with the ends that peek out of the bottom.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals adhere rose to card base and sentiment to card base.
- Sprinkle Gold Glitter Enamel Dots on card.