- Stamp Sets – Gather Together Bundle (153036 photopolymer) or Gather Together (150589 photopolymer)
- Card Stock & Paper – Come To Gather Designer Series Paper (150454); Pretty Peacock (150880); Gray Granite (146983); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Early Espresso (147114)
- Misc. – Holiday Rhinestone Jewels (150457); Mint Macaron ¼” Textile Ribbon (149480); Ornate Frames Dies (150664); Subtle 3D Embossing Folder (151775); Gathered Leaves Dies (150662); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Pretty Peacock: 5 ½” x 8 ½“, scored at 4 ¼”; scrap for leaf die-cut
- Gray Granite: scrap for leaf die-cut
- DSP: Pretty Peacock pattern 5 ½” x 1 ¼”, 4” x 2 ¾” pumpkin pattern
- Whisper White: 4 ¼” x 3”; scrap for sentiment die-cut
- Ribbon: 17”
- Adhere the Pretty Peacock Come To Gather DSP to the Pretty Peacock card base.
- Layer the pumpkin Come To Gather DSP to the Whisper White layer with SNAIL adhesive.
- Tie Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon around the layers; mount onto card front with Dimensionals.
- Die-cut a Whisper White label with the Ornate Frames dies. Stamp Gather Together sentiment in Early Espresso onto right side of label and adhere to card front with SNAIL adhesive.
- Die-cut a large Pretty Peacock maple leaf and a small Gray Granite leaf with the Gathered Leaves dies. Texture emboss the larger leaf with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere the leaves to the card front with Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive.
- Add a Holiday Rhinestone to the smaller leaf.