- Stamp Sets: Gather Together bundle (153036)
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla (101650), Cajun Craze (119684), Crumb Cake (120953), Mint Macaron (138337), Come to Gather designer series paper (150454), Copper Foil Sheets (142020)
- Ink: Early Espresso (147114), Cajun Craze (147085)
- Other: SNAIL adhesive (104332), 1 1/2” Circle Punch (138299), Pretty Peacock Scalloped Linen Ribbon (149751), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Crumb Cake: 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”, 3” x 3 3/4”
- Very Vanilla: 4” x 5 1/4”, 2” x 2”
- Mint Macaron: 3 1/4” x 4”
- Cajun Craze: 3 x 3”
- Designer Paper: 3” x 1/2”
- Copper Foil Sheet: 2” x 2”
- Using Early Espresso ink, stamp the wheat images twice on the layer of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Using the same ink, stamp the greeting onto the Very Vanilla square and punch out the circle.
- Using Cajun Craze ink, stamp the large leaf image onto the Cajun Craze cardstock and cut it out with the die.
- Use the smaller leaf die with the Copper Foil Sheet to both cut and emboss the leaf.
- Attach the two leaves to the Crumb Cake layer and then this layer to the Mint Macaron layer.
- Put some SNAIL adhesive on the right edge on the back of the Mint Macaron layer and attach the strip of designer paper. Then attach the entire piece to the Very Vanilla cardstock and then to the Crumb Cake card base.
- Put some SNAIL adhesive onto the Crumb Cake layer and place the ribbon over it.
- Using Cajun Craze ink, stamp the splatter image onto scrap paper a couple of times and then over the words on the circle. Attach the circle to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.