- Stamps: Tropical Chic (cling-148226)
- Inks: Memento Pad (132708)
- Paper: Whisper White (100730), Crumb Cake (120953), Granny Apply Green (146990), Crushed Curry (131199) & Poppy Parade (119793) Cardstock
- Other: Gathered Leaves Dies (150662), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL (104332)
- Crumb Cake: 8-1/2” x 6” folded in half; finished card dimensions are 6”x 4-1/4”
- Whisper White: 6” x 4
- You will need scraps of the following: Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green, Crushed Curry & Poppy Parade
- Using the smallest of the leaf dies from Gathered Leaves, die cut 4 leaves out of the scraps of cardstock. You will have 4 leaves, in 4 different colors. Set aside.
- Use the same die to cut four leaves down one side of the Whisper White cardstock. Watch the placement so that you have enough room to cut all four without leaving too much/little space between each one.
- Stamp the ‘Thank You’ sentiment from Tropical Chic onto the Whisper White cardstock, using Memento Ink.
- Attach the Whisper White cardstock to the Crumb Cake base using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Don’t be stingy because you need to ensure that the entire panel sits off of the base, especially around the leaves.
- Use SNAIL to glue the colored leaves through the die cut leaves on the Whisper White cardstock onto the Crumb Cake cardstock.