- Stamp Sets – Harvest Hellos (150581)
- Card Stock (CS) – Pretty Peacock (150880); Cajun Craze (119684); Mint Macaron (138337)
- Ink Pads – Pretty Peacock (150083); Memento Tuxedo Black* (132708)
- Misc. – Come To Gather Designer Series Paper (DSP) (150454); Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker* (100082); Apple Builder Punch (150663); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579)
*The black ink pad and marker are optional - use if you are adding the jack-o-lantern face.
- Pretty Peacock CS: 3” x 3” scored ¾” from all four sides; ½” x 6-3/4”
- scraps of DSP and Pretty Peacock, Cajun Craze, and Mint Macaron CS for punching
- Burnish all score lines using a Bone Folder.
- Cut one score line at each corner of the 3” x 3” CS.
- Fold up the sides and glue each tab onto the inside of the adjacent side, to form the box.
- Run a Bone Folder along the ½” strip of CS to soften it, then glue the ends onto the inside of the box sides.
- Stamp the pumpkin twice in Pretty Peacock ink onto a piece of the DSP. If desired, stamp the face in Memento black ink, and fill in the face using a Black marker.
- Stamp the stem twice in Pretty Peacock ink onto a scrap of Cajun Craze CS.
- Stamp the leaf twice in Pretty Peacock ink onto a scrap of Mint Macaron CS.
- Punch out all the stamped pieces.
- Punch two pumpkins from a scrap of Pretty Peacock CS.
- Glue the stem and leaf onto the back of each DSP pumpkin.
- Glue the Pretty Peacock CS pumpkin onto the back of the DSP pumpkins.
- Glue the pumpkins onto the sides of the box.