- Stamp sets: Holiday Haul *host set (150536), Greatest Part of Christmas *host set (150554)
- Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape (146987), Blueberry Bushel (146968), Whisper White (100730)
- Ink: Gorgeous Grape (147099), Blueberry Bushel (147138), Soft Suede (147115)
- Miscellaneous: Stitched Rectangles Dies (148551), Banner Triple Punch (138292), Noble Peacock Rhinestones (149494), Heart Epoxy Droplets (148583), Highland Heather Dark Stampin’ Blends (146883), Blueberry Bushel 1/8” Grosgrain Ribbon (146950), Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine (124262), Black Stampin’ Dimensionals Combo Pack (150893), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Bone Folder (102300), Paper Snips (103579), die-cutting machine
- Gorgeous Grape card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder.
- Blueberry Bushel: 2” x 4”
- Whisper White: 2” x 4” and a scrap about 3” x 1-1/4”
- Blueberry Bushel ribbon: about 14”
- Whisper White Baker’s Twine: about 5”
- Using Gorgeous Grape ink, stamp gift on front of card base in a scattered fashion.
- On Whisper White cardstock, stamp car in Blueberry Bushel ink, trailer and chain in Soft Suede, and gift in Gorgeous Grape. Make sure trailer and car are about ¼” apart. Die cut this stamped piece with the rectangle that is about 3-11/16” x 1-11/16”.
- Stamp sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink onto Whisper White scrap. Using any larger rectangle die, die cut the right edge to create a vertical stitched line. Create a banner on the left edge with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Wrap Blueberry Bushel ribbon around Blueberry Bushel cardstock, tie knot at left edge and trim excess with Paper Snips. Secure to cardstock back, so it doesn’t shift, with a piece of household tape. Tie Whisper White Baker’s Twine in a bow around it and trim excess.