- Stamp Sets – Winter Woods (151359), Good Morning Magnolia (149298)
- Card Stock – Mossy Meadow (133676), Basic Black (1210450), Very Vanilla (101650)
- Stamp Pads – Real Red (147084), Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper (149484), Stitched Shapes Dies (145372), Real Red Stampin’ Blends Combo (147935), Mossy Meadows Stampin’ Blends Combo (148547), Vases Builder Punch (147040), Silver Glimmer Paper (146960), Basic Black 3/8”Glittered Organdy Ribbon (147897), Linen Thread (104199), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Mossy Meadow Card Stock – 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” on the 8 ½” edge
- Basic Black Card Stock – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Magnolia Lane DSP – 3 ¾” x 5”
- Very Vanilla Card Stock - scrap
- Black Glittered Ribbon – 14”
- Linen Thread – 4”
- Fold card base in half and set aside.
- Use Real Red Combo Stampin’ Blends to color all the white blossoms on the piece of Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper then adhere on top of the Basic Black card stock.
- Wrap the Black Glittered Ribbon around both pieces and tie a knot towards the right side of card panel.
- Adhere the completed panel from Step 3 to card front.
- Using Real Red ink, stamp the sentiment onto a scrap of Very Vanilla card stock.
- Cut out sentiment for the “ornament” using the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Dies.
- Using Memento Black ink, stamp leaves as shown to top and bottom of ornament. Color leaves with Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends.
- Punch one tulip from the Vase Builder Punch from a scrap of Silver Glimmer Paper. Turn upside down to create ornament hanger and adhere to top of ornament.
- Fold piece of Linen Thread in half. Adhere one end behind the ornament hanger.
- Center ornament on card front and bring linen thread to the top and adhere behind the top edge of the Basic Black Panel.