- Stamps: Merry Moose Photopolymer* (150494)
- Paper: Cherry Cobbler (119685); Mossy Meadow (133676); Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Old Olive (147090); Cherry Cobbler (147083); Crumb Cake (126975); Soft Suede (147115)
- Other: Moose Punch (150652)*; Subtle 3D Embossing Folder (151775); Real Red 1/8” Curly Ribbon (150426); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
*purchase the Merry Moose Bundle (153015) and save 10%
- Cherry Cobbler – 8 ½” x 5 ½”; scored at 4 ¼” to form card base
- Mossy Meadow – 4 ¾” x 3 ½”
- Very Vanilla – 4 ½” x 3 ¼”; 3” x 3”
- Fold the Cherry Cobbler in half to create card base.
- Emboss the front of the card using the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the tree image in Old Olive on Very Vanilla and stamp two more times on other side of the first image without re-inking. Repeat.
- Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink at the top of the trees.
- Stamp the outline of the moose in Soft Suede ink on the Very Vanilla. Stamp the inside of the moose with crumb cake ink. Punch out with the coordinating punch.
- Tie a piece of ribbon around the neck of the moose and secure with a glue dot.
- Pop up moose with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Glue stamped piece to Mossy Meadow layer and glue both to the middle of the card.