- Stamps: Snowfront (photopolymer-150483), Itty Bitty Christmas (cling-150513)
- Inks: Seaside Spray (150085), Early Espresso (147114) & Real Red (147084) Classic Stampin’ Pads
- Paper: Whisper White (100730), Seaside Spray (150883), and Early Espresso Cardstock (119686)
- Other: Woven Threads Sequin Assortment (149498), Fine-Tip Glue Pen (138309)
- Seaside Spray: 5-1/2” x 4 1/4”, folded in half for card base
- Whisper White: 4-7/8” x 3-5/8”
- Early Espresso: 5” x 3-3/4”
- Using Early Espresso ink, stamp the large tree on the left side of the Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the snow beneath the tree with Seaside Spray ink.
- Stamp the bird and the sentiment with Real Red ink.
- Glue the Whisper White to the Early Espresso paper and adhere the entire layer to the card.
- Carefully open the Woven Threads Sequins and set aside 7 Seaside Spray sequins.
- Use the Fine Tip Glue Pen to attach sequins to the card. Set aside to dry.