- Stamp Sets – Colorful Seasons (143726), Painted Harvest (144783)
- Card Stock – Early Espresso (119686), Soft Suede (115318), Pretty Peacock (150880)
- Stamp Pads – Pretty Peacock (150083), Early Espresso (147114)
- Misc. – Come to Gather Designer Series Paper (DSP) (150454); Seasonal Layers dies (143751), Layering Circles dies (141705), Star Designer Elements (150430), SNAIL adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), die-cutting machine
- Early Espresso: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”;
- Soft Suede: 2 3/4” square (two pieces)
- Pretty Peacock 2 3/4” square; 2 1/4” x 1”
- DSP: 2 1/4” x 4”; 3” square
- Fold Early Espresso card base in half and score.
- Ink outline leaf stamp using Early Espresso ink and stamp over card base.
- Ink outline leaf and stamp onto Soft Suede card stock. Die-cut using Seasonal Layers die. Repeat.
- Stamp and die-cut Pretty Peacock leaf (same method as above).
- Using Paper Snips, create banner in Come to Gather paper. Adhere to card front using SNAIL.
- Die-cut Come to Gather circle. Adhere to card front on top of banner using SNAIL.
- Ink phrase using Early Espresso ink and stamp onto Pretty Peacock layer. Adhere to card front using SNAIL.
- Adhere leaves to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach three Star Designer Elements to card front.