- Stamp set: Itty Bitty Christmas (150513), Most Wonderful Time Product Medley (150705)
- Cardstocks: Very Vanilla (101650), Mossy Meadow (133676), Merry Merlot (146979)
- Stampin’ Pad: Merry Merlot (147112), Mossy Meadow (147111), Seaside Spray (150085)
- Mics: Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Cards & Tin (149595), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), 2"Circle (133782), 2-1/4" Circle Punch (143720)
- Card base one of the Bird Ballad Laser Cut
- Mossy Meadow: 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
- Merry Merlot: 2¼ circle
- Very Vanilla: 2” Circle
- Adhere the Mossy Meadow cardstock inside the card base. Tip to apply the cardstock onto the laser cut card base: Apply the liquid glue only onto the edge of the Mossy Meadow. Place the mossy meadow into the open card base with the glue facing up, then bring down the laser cut onto the Mossy Meadow.
- Onto the 2” Very Vanilla circle stamp: tree with Mossy Meadow ink, greeting with Merry Merlot ink and little stars with Seaside Spray.
- Adhere onto the Merry Merlot circle then onto the front of the card base using dimensionals.