- Bundle: Snowman Season Bundle (En) 
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad  , Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin' Pad , Real Red Dark Stampin' Blends  , Pumpkin Pie Light Stampin' Blends Marker  , Shaded Spruce Light Stampin' Blends 
- Paper: Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper  , Real Red Cardstock  , Coastal Cabana Cardstock  , Whisper White Cardstock  , Early Espresso Cardstock 
- Misc. Everyday Label Punch , Snowfall Accents Puff Paint  , Real Red 1/8" (3.2 Mm) Curly Ribbon 
- Real Red CS: 8 ½ x 5 ½”
- Coast Cabana CS: 4 x 5 ¼”
- Early Espresso CS and Whisper White scrap;
- DSP:2 pieces 1 ¼ x 4”, 2 pieces 2 x 2 3/8”
- Glimmer paper ½ x 2 ½”
- Score real read cardstock at 4 ¼”. Use paper trimmer to cut front of the card to the center at 1 ½” on both sides. Score middle part at 2 1/8”.
- Apply adhesive to 2 big rectangles and glue coastal cabana piece.
- Adhere DSP to the front of the card. Adhere glimmer paper strip.
- Stamp snowmen and hat on scrap piece in memento ink. Color with blends and punch. Punch hands from early espresso piece. Assemble snowmen. Add to the cart front with dimensionals. Make a scarf from the ribbon and add with glue dot.
- Stamp sentiment in coastal cabana. Punch with label punch. Add few drops of snow and heat set. Add with dimensionals.