Click here for a printable instructions sheet:
- Cherry Cobbler CS: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored in half at 5-1/2”; scraps for punching
- Mossy Meadow CS: scraps for punching
- Brightly Gleaming DSP: 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”
- Very Vanilla CS: 4” x 5-1/4”; scrap for sentiment
- Crushed Curry CS: scrap for sentiment mat
- Fold the card base along the scoreline and burnish with a Bone Folder.
- Punch 20 ornaments from scraps of Cherry Cobbler CS using the smaller ornament punch, to create the petals
- Punch 2 ornaments from a scrap of Mossy Meadow CS using the larger ornament punch, to create the leaves
- Score veins on the 2 leaves using the stylus from the Simply Scored tool.
- Slightly curl the 20 petals using a Bone Folder.
- Begin gluing petals in a circle onto a scrap of Cherry Cobbler CS. (I used 4 circle layers of 5 petals each.)
- Glue the two leaves onto the back of the flower.
- Apply 7 floral centers onto the middle of the flower.
- Glue the flower onto the DSP layer.
- Glue the DSP layer onto the front of the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS, and trim it using Paper Snips.
- Glue the sentiment onto a scrap of Crushed Curry CS and trim around the sentiment using Paper Snips.
- Adhere the sentiment onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Glue the Very Vanilla CS layer onto the inside of the card base.