Click here for printable instructions:
- Crumb Cake: 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼, 3 x 2¼, 2½ x 2
- Mossy Meadow: 5¼ x 4
- Cherry Cobbler: 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
- Basic Black 3 x 2¼
- Adhere the Mossy Meadow cardstock onto the crumb cake card base.
- Place the Cherry Cobbler cardstock onto the surface of the Stamparatus and align the Buffalo Check stamp. Using the Memento Black ink stamp the Buffalo Check 3 to 4 times until you have a dark image.
- Using the Wink of Stella, squeeze the pen until the liquid starts to flow. Tap the Wink of Stella pen against your finger or another pen so that you get little splatters on top of the checkered paper.
- Die Cut the Merry Christmas using the Word Wishes die. One set out of Crumb Cake and one set out of Basic Black cardstock (3 x 2¼). Adhere the Crumb Cake over the Basic Black offsetting a little to give a shadow.
- Adhere the layered Merry Christmas onto the Cherry Cobbler Buffalo Check.
- Color one small pearl using the Soft Suede Dark Stampin’ Blend and adhere at the top of the “I”
- Using Mossy Meadow stamp the plaid tree on the 2½ x 2 piece of crumb cake and punch out with the Pine Tree punch.
- Adhere onto the Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
- Wrap linen thread around the bottom of the Cherry Cobbler cardstock in a crisscross pattern and adhere to the back.
- Using another piece of linen thread tie a double bow and adhere to the tree trunk.
- Adhere to the Mossy Meadow cardstock.