Click here for a printable PDF of instructions:
- Very Vanilla Thick: 5 ½” x 8 ½“, scored at 4 ¼”
- Very Vanilla: 4” x 5-1/4”; 2-1/2” x 3-3/4” for die-cut; 3” x 5/8”; scrap for tree punch
- DSP: 4” x 1
- Gold Foil: 4” x ¼”; scrap for die-cut.
- Emboss the Very Vanilla layer with the Subtle Embossing Folder, then adhere to the Thick Very Vanilla card base.
- Adhere Toile Tidings DSP across the bottom of the card.
- Adhere the Gold Foil strip along the top of the DSP.
- Die-cut a Very Vanilla Stitched Rectangle and mount it onto the card front.
- Die-cut the Gold Foil Ornate Frames layer and adhere to the rectangle.
- Stamp the Perfectly Plaid tree in Garden Green ink onto Very Vanilla, punch out with the Pine Tree Punch, then pop up with Dimensionals onto the gold frame.
- Stamp the Perfectly Plaid sentiment in Garden Green onto the Very Vanilla strip. Fishtail cut the ends then pop up with Dimensionals.
- Add a couple of gold Metallic Pearls around the sentiment strip.