Click here for a Printable tutorial:
- Real Red: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Let It Snow Designer Paper: 3 ½” x 4 ¾”
- Basic Black: 3 ⅝” x 4 ⅞”
- Whisper White: ⅝” x 2 ¾”
- Ribbon: 6” and 7”
- Fold the Real Red cardstock in half.
- Adhere the designer paper to the Basic Black cardstock using Snail Adhesive.
- Take the 6” ribbon and loop ends behind black cardsstock and adhere the ends to the back.
- Use the Detailed Bells Dies to cut out the Black Foil bells and the Vellum bells.
- Take a piece of Baker’s Twine and tie all the bells together.
- Use a glue dot to glue the bells together and to glue underneath where the frosted droplet will go.
- Adhere the back of the bells with more glue dots and add to card.
- Make a bow with the glittered ribbon and add on top of the bells using a glue dot.
- Stamp greeting on the Whisper White cardstock, then adhere to card tucking in the left hand side of the white cardstock under the bells.
- Add the frosted droplets to the bells.