- Bundle: Daisy Lane Bundle 
- Stamp: Gather Together Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Ink: Pretty Peacock Pad , Crushed Curry Pad  , Cajun Craze Pad 
- Paper: Pretty Peacock  , Whisper White  , Early Espresso , Come To Gather Designer Series Paper  , Sparkle Glimmer Paper 
- Misc. Sponge Daubers , 1/2" Circle Punch , Pretty Peacock 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon 
- Pretty Peacock CS: 5 ½ x 8 ½”, 3 x 4 ¼”;
- Whisper White CS: 4 x 5 ¼”, 2 ¾ x 4”, scrap for flowers x 4”; scrap for punching
- Early Espresso CS: scrap;
- Glimmer paper: ¾ x 3 ½”
- DSP: 3 x 3”
- Score card base at 4 ¼”. Cut DSP diagonally to create 2 triangles. Adhere them to whisper white and then to card base.
- Stamp greetings in crushed curry on whisper white piece. Stamp flower steam in pretty peacock above the greeting in the angle. Stamp ‘fall’ image in crushed curry.
- Adhere stamped piece to pretty peacock CS. Then adhere with dimensionals to the center of the card.
- Stamp 4 daisies in crushed curry on whisper white scrap then punch. Lightly curl petals with bone folders. Adhere 2 flowers together slightly offsetting. Punch 2 circles from early espresso piece and adhere to the center of the flowers. Add flowers with dimensionals to the card front.
- Flag one side of glimmer paper. Using sponge dauber and Cajun craze ink – color it to make darker. Adhere to the card front above the greeting.
- Cut scalloped edge from the Pretty Peacock ribbon and tie a bow. Add to the left side of glimmer paper.