I have to admit that the Peaceful Poppy Suite is one of my favorites in the mini catalog! I am sure it is the color combinations. Many of my favorite colors are in this suite of products! This month I share 7 tutorials using the products in the suite. The tutorial is free with a purchase from me and if that purchase is over $50 you will get a packet of products to make the projects in the tutorial during January.
In this sample, I love the colored ribbon! It is a great use of the blends and makes the ribbon so much more useful in many projects!
- Stamp Sets – Painted Poppies (Cling 151599); Peaceful Moments (Cling 151595)
- Card Stock – Whisper White Card Stock (100730); Old Olive Card Stock (100702)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708); Old Olive Ink (147090); Poppy Parade Ink (147050)
- Misc. – Poppy Parade Combo Pack Stampin’ Blends (147275); Old Olive Combo Pack Stampin’ Blends (144597); Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (151324); Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897); Whisper White ¼” Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (151326); Snail (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Old Olive Card Stock: 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 5 1/4”x 4”
- Designer Series Paper: 5 1/4” x 1”
- Ribbon: 14”
- Color your ribbon with the Dark Poppy Parade Blends marker. Put it aside to dry.
- Fold the Old Olive card base in half.
- Stamp the Poppy image with Memento Black ink, on the white piece of cardstock.
- Stamp the saying with Memento Black ink on the white piece of cardstock.
- Color the Poppy image with the Poppy Parade and Old Olive Blends markers.
- Stamp the dot images with Poppy Parade several times (but first stamp it on your scrap paper).
- Attach the Designer Series Paper to the white cardstock.
- Attach about 6-7 inches or the ribbon around the white cardstock and then attach the white cardstock to the front of the card.
- Tie a bow with the remaining ribbon and attach it to your card front with a glue dot.
- Add Wink of Stella to the flower image.