It is hard to believe that Valentine's Day will be here before we know it! The From the Heart Suite has some great products to help you get your Valentine's done! I am offering the From the Heart Tutorial as a bonus this month to help get your creativity started. Place an order with me and I will send it to you in an email.
- Stamp Sets – Heartfelt (151417); or Heartfelt Bundle (153775)
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake (120953); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Real Red (147084); Memento Pad (132708)
- Misc. – Heart Punch Pack (151292); Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder (151503); Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199); Linen Thread (104199); Die Cutting Machine
- Crumb Cake Card Stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” (this will be your card base); 3 ¾” x 5” and scrap for scalloped heart
- Whisper White: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8” and scrap for stamping
- Linen Thread: 8”
- Emboss the 3 ¾” x 5” piece of crumb cake with the coastal weave embossing folder.
- Add the embossed cardstock to the center of the white cardstock and that to the card front.
- Stamp the Happy Valentine’s Day greeting using real red ink onto the scrap of whisper white and punch it out using the coordinating punch.
- Punch out a scalloped heart from crumb cake cardstock.
- Stamp the arrow image using memento black ink and fussy cut it.
- Add the arrow to the back of the stamped heart. Add that to the scalloped heart using dimensionals.
- Add the heart to the card front using dimensionals.
- Tie a bow from linen thread and add it to the card front.