You can earn this adorable set for free by hosting a workshop. I do them in person or online so the only requirement is that you are in the United States. Contact me and I will show you how easy it can be to do it online!
- Stamp Sets – Little Ladybug (152384)
- Card Stock – Real Red (102482); Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708); Whisper White (147277)
- Misc. – Sponge Daubers (133773); Real Red Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (147935); Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (145058); Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (147945); Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (147274); White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132); Heat Tool (129053); Clear Wink of Stella Brush (141897); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); post-it note for mask
- Card Stock Real Red: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Card Stock Basic Black: 4 1/4” x 3” and scraps for words
- Card Stock Whisper White: 4” x 2 3/4” and scrap for small lady bug
- Stamp flower image on post-it note or scrap paper and fussy cut out left side for mask.
- Stamp flower image on white card stock toward bottom right corner with Tuxedo Black ink. Lay mask over the stamped image and stamp second flower just above and to the left. Stamp sitting ladybug on top of left flower (don’t worry that the flower lines show through). Stamp the same ladybug on scrap piece of white card stock. Stamp flying lady bug at the tor right corner of white card stock above flowers…all in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Color all flowers and ladybugs with Stampin’ Blends, except the ladybug on on the flower. Cut out the extra (colored) ladybug body.
- Use sponge dauber and black ink to create dots around the front edge of Real Red card base.
- Adhere stamped layer on top of black layer and adhere to card front with dimensionals. Add ladybug body to top of the one on the flower (her antennae and legs will show up on bottom layer). Optional: You can burnish the back of the ladybug body with stylus, making it curved, and attach with dimensional for added dimension to card. Add a bit of Wink of Stella to ladybug wings.
- Emboss greeting on black card stock scrap using White ink and embossing powder. Cut apart words with scissors and layer on front of card as desired.