- Stamp Sets – (151527) Honey Bee
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Mango Melody (146989): Daffodil Delight (119683); Window Sheet (142314)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Mango Melody (147093); Pigment Sprinkles (149663)
- Misc. --Blender Pens: Dark Mango Melody (147944); Dark Daffodil Delight (144585); Detailed Bee Dies (151526); Aqua Painter (103954); Foam Adhesive Strips (141825); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Mango Melody: 5 ½” x 8 ½” score 8 ½” side at 4 ¼” (card base) and scrap for honeycomb die
- Whisper White: 5 ¼” x 4” and scrap for bee die
- Daffodil Delight: scraps for bee and honeycomb dies
- Window Sheet 3 ½” x 3 ½”
- Fold Mango Melody c/s in half. This is your card base.
- Stamp beehive in Mango Melody ink in center of Whisper White c/s. Cut out with beehive die. Set aside.
- Take Mango Melody Pigment Sprinkles and sprinkle Mango Melody sprinkles to bottom half of Whisper White c/s and Daffodil Delight sprinkles to top of Whisper White c/s. Blend using Aqua Painter (see picture). Set aside to dry with heavy object to weigh it down.
- Take Daffodil Delight scrap and cut out honeycomb and larger bee using dies. Save all the centers of the honeycomb.
- Take Mango Melody scrap and cut out honeycomb. Save centers of honeycomb as well.
- Stamp bee in Tuxedo Black on Whisper White scrap and cut out. Color in with Blender Pens. Adhere to Daffodil Delight bee with Stampin’ Dimensional. Set aside.
- Place Whisper White sheet with beehive cut out centered on front of card base. Glue cutout beehive to card base through hole in Whisper White piece. Lift off Whisper White piece. Place about 10 Mango Melody honeycomb centers and 10 Daffodil Delight honeycomb centers on beehive.
- Glue Window Sheet to back of Whisper White c/s. Adhere foam strips to back of Whisper White piece over Window Sheet around beehive. Also cut out 4 pieces for corners of c/s. Peel off backing and stick to front of Mango Melody over honeycomb centers.
- Glue honeycombs to top right and bottom left (See picture for placement). Randomly glue in some of centers of the honeycomb (See picture).
- Adhere bee to bottom right of beehive with another Stampin’ Dimensional.