- Stamp Sets – Music from the Heart (151674)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Basic Black (121045)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708); Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad (147113); Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad (147083)
- Misc. – Cherry Cobbler Light Stampin’ Blends Marker (144576); SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Whisper White Card Stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, 3 ¾” x 5”
- Basic Black Card Stock: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Fold Whisper White Card Stock in half to create card base, set aside.
- Stamp music staff lines in Memento Ink towards top of smaller piece of Whisper White Card Stock, stamp treble clef and musical notes as desired. (If you copy the sample, it actually is the first line of the Happy Birthday song).
- Color the hearts with the Cherry Cobbler Light Stampin’ Blends Marker.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” under the music staff in Cherry Cobbler.
- Stamp the piano in Smoky Slate at the bottom right of the Whisper White Card Stock
- Adhere the stamped Card Stock onto the Basic Black Card Stock, then onto the card front.