- Stamp Sets – Under My Umbrella (151518) or Under My Umbrella & Punch Bundle (153786)
- Card Stock –Whisper White (100730), Pool Party (147107)
- Stamp Pads – Bermuda Bay (147096)
- Misc. – Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper (153558); Umbrella Builder Punch (151293); Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690); Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder (149713); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Snail Adhesive (104332); Dimensionals (104430)
- Whisper White: 5 ½” x 8” scored at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White: 3 ¼” x 5” for embossed layer
- Whisper White: 1” x 2 ¼”
- Pool Party: 3 3/8” x 5 1/8”
- DSP: Umbrella and handle shapes
- Stamp the greeting in Bermuda Bay ink, die cut with frame from Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Rough cut around an umbrella image from the Designer Paper, attach the rough cut image to a Post-it note giving you a “handle” so that you can slide into the punch. Punch out the umbrella with the Umbrella Builder Punch. Repeat with one of the umbrella handles from the Designer Paper.
- Emboss the layer with the Beads & Baubles embossing folder.
- Adhere the embossed layer to the Pool Party layer.
- Adhere the layers to the folded card base.
- With Dimensionals, attach the handle to the umbrella. Add two additional Dimensionals and adhere the umbrella to the card front at an angle.
- With Dimensionals, adhere the greeting to the card front.
- Add 1 Basic Rhinestones.