- Stamp Sets – So Sentimental (151691)
- Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (140272), Rich Razzleberry (115316)
- Stamp Pads – Poppy Parade (147050), Old Olive (147090)
- – Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (151324), Peaceful Poppies Elements (151327), Aqua Painter (103954), Whisper White 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (146912), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Whisper White Thick card stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½” score in half at 4 ¼”, and a scrap
- Rich Razzleberry: Scrap
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper: 3” x 5 ¼”(Poppy Print), 1 ½” x 5 ¼” (blue/white stripe)
- Fold Whisper White card base in half.
- Adhere the larger of the two pieces of Designer Series Paper to top 2/3 of card front as shown.
- Adhere the smaller strip of Designer Series Paper just below the piece from Step 1.
- Cut a length of the 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon to go around the card. Wrap it around and tie a bow as shown above.
- Stamp the sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White Thick card stock and cut out with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Use photo for a reference.
- Next, cut out another label in Rich Razzleberry card stock using the photo for a reference.
- Layer the sentiment onto the Rich Razzleberry label using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels to each end of the Rich Razzleberry label.
- Using an Aqua Painter along with Poppy Parade ink and Old Olive ink, watercolor both the embossed flower and leaves of your choice from the Peaceful Poppies Elements.
- Add the flower and leaves to the front of card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.