- Stamp Sets – The Gang’s All Meer (152294)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Blueberry Bushel (146968); Lovely Lipstick (146970)
- Stamp Pads – StazOn Black (101406); Whisper White (147277); Crumb Cake (120953); Lovely Lipstick (147140)
- Misc. – Kraft Pillow Box (147018); Aqua Painter (103954); 1-3/8” Scalloped Circle Punch (146139); Lovely Lipstick 1/8” Grosgrain Ribbon (146952); Blueberry Bushel 1/8” Grosgrain Ribbon (146950); Pineapple Punch 1/8” Grosgrain Ribbon (146953); White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132); Heat Tool (129053); Clear Wink of Stella Brush (141897); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Layering Ovals Dies (151771); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); Die Cutting Machine
- Card Stock Whisper White: 7-1/2” x 2” and 1” x 2”
- Card Stock Blueberry Bushel: 8-1/2” x 2-1/4”
- Card Stock Lovely Lipstick: 2” square
- Ribbon: 8” of each color
- Using an oval die, cut out one end of the Kraft Pillow box on die cutting machine to create a handle.
- Stamp the group of meerkat image on left side of white card stock in Crumb Cake ink. Flag the left end with scissors and use the scraps to stamp a birthday hat using Lovely Lipstick ink pad
- Stamp standing meerkat on small piece of white card stock with StazOn black ink and watercolor using Crumb Cake ink and Aqua painter. Fussy cut meerkat and party hat.
- Emboss Happy Birthday greeting on Lovely Lipstick card stock and punch out with scalloped circle punch.
- Wrap blueberry bushel card stock around the pillow box (starting with 1” on the front left side, wrapping around the back and coming across the top) using Tear & Tape adhesive. Do the same thing with the white card stock, starting in the same place and making sure stamped image ends up on top. Cut Blueberry Bushel card stock flag end to frame the white flag you already made.
- Attach water colored meerkat and party hat to front with mini stampin’ dimensionals, as well as punched greeting.
- Assemble bottom of box and tie 3 ribbons to top handle. Insert gift or greeting card!