- Stamp Sets – Timeless Tulips (151534)*
- Card Stock –Whisper White (100730); Mango Melody (146989); So Saffron (105118); Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (151313)
- Stamp Pads – So Saffron (147109); Pear Pizzazz (147104); Mango Melody (147093)
- Misc. – Tulip Builder Punch* (151295); Stitched Shapes (145372); Daffodil Delight ¼” Runched Ribbon (151311); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220) Classic Label Punch (141491); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
*Buy as a Bundle, Timeless Tulips Bundle (153793) and save 10%
- Mango Melody 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Birthday Bonanza 4” x 5-1/4”
- So Saffron 4-1/4” x 5-1/2 scrap for die-cutting & punching
- Whisper White 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” scrap for punching
- Fold the Mango Melody cardstock in half to create card base.
- Layer the Designer Paper onto the Mango Melody mat & adhere to card using Glue.
- Using your die-cut machine, cut the largest stitched square from the scrap of So Saffron cardstock. Stamp the 2 stems in different directions using the Pear Pizzazz ink pad.
- Using the Whisper White scrap of cardstock, stamp the leaf 3 times and punch out using the Tulip Builder Punch.
- Ink up the large Tulip using So Saffron Ink; roll the bottom and top edges onto the Mango Melody ink pad – be careful not to put too mch ink on your stamp. Punch out using Tulip Builder punch. Stamp the small tulip using the same technique and cut out by hand using Paper Snips.
- Adhere the tulips to the stems using Dimensionals. Adhere the 3 leaves using Dimensionals. so that they all “meet” at the bottom and cover using a double-tied Daffodil Delight bow.
- Using the remaining scrap of So Saffron cardstock, stamp the sentiment in Mango Melody ink and punch out using the Classic Label Punch. Adhere to base card with Dimensionals.
- If desired, add 3 Rhinestones in between tulips to fill the white space.