- Stamp sets: Under My Umbrella (151518) or bundled with punch at a discount (153786)
- Cardstock and Paper: Purple Posy (150881), Daffodil Delight (119683), Whisper White (100730), Best Dressed 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (151319)
- Ink: Blackberry Bliss (147092), Pool Party (147107)
- Miscellaneous: Umbrella Builder Punch (151293) or bundled with stamp set at a discount (153786), Layering Circles Dies (141705), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220), Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine (124262), Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897), Paper Trimmer (152392), Stampin’ Sponges (141337), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Bone Folder (102300), Paper Snips (103579)
- Purple Posy card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder
- Designer Series Paper: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Daffodil Delight: 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”
- Whisper White: 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”
- Blackberry Bliss: scrap about 2” x 3”
- White Baker’s Twine: about 3-1/2”
- Using SNAIL, adhere Designer Series Paper to card front.
- Stamp umbrella with Blackberry Bliss ink onto Blackberry Bliss cardstock. Punch out umbrella and the umbrella pole handle. With a dot of Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the bottom back of the umbrella canopy, attach canopy to its handle and set aside to dry.
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White with Blackberry Bliss ink. With a very lightly/barely wet moistened sponge, swipe down sentiment to lightly streak it to mimic the letters being dissolved by raindrops. A you are stamping this step and the next one, use the 2-7/8” circle die as a guide as to the best placement for the sentiment and raindrops.
- Stamp raindrops with Pool Party ink above sentiment then dab each raindrop with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
- Die cut large scallop circle out of Daffodil Delight. With SNAIL, adhere Whisper White circle to Daffodil Delight scallop circle.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals as well as a narrow strip cut from its border for the handle and adhere the umbrella to the Whisper White circle then attach that piece to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie small bow, trim ends with Paper Snips and attach to umbrella with a dot of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Affix 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels on circle piece.