- Stamps: Honey Bee Cling (151527)
- Paper: Daffodil Delight (119683); Whisper White (100730); Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series paper (152311)
- Ink: Crushed Curry (147087); Tuxedo Black Memento (132708); Daffodil Delight Dark Stampin’ Blend (144585); Pool Party Dark Stampin’ Blend (144594)
Other: Detailed Bee Dies (151526); Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Daffodil Delight – 8 ½” x 5 ½”; scored at 4 ¼” to form card base
- Whisper White – 4 ¾” x 3 ½”)(scraps)
- Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) – 5 ½” x 4”
- Fold Daffodil Delight Cardstock in half to form card front.
- Glue the DSP to the card front.
- Stamp the bee hive in Crushed Curry Ink on the lower right corner of the Whisper White
- Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink curved around the top of the hive.
- Stamp a large bee and small bee on the scrap of Whisper White and cut out with coordinating die.
- Color the wings with Pool Party Stampin’ Blend and the body with Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend.
- Pop up the bees on the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Pop up the stamped piece in the middle of the DSP.
- Color the wings with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.