- Stamp Sets –Layered With Kindness (151655)
- Card Stock –Petal Pink (146985); Very Vanilla (101650); Gold Foil Sheets (132622); Perennial Essence Vellum (149101); Parisian Blooms Specialty Designer Series Paper (151192)
- Stamp Pads – VersaMark (102283)
- Misc. - Petal Pink Metallic-Edge Ribbon (151194); Embossing Buddy (103083); Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109129); Heat Tool (129053); Stitched Shapes Dies (145372); Label Me Lovely Punch (151296); Sprig Punch (148012); Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels (151193); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Die Cutting Machine
- Petal Pink: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” folded in half and 3” x 3” fie die cutting
- Very Vanilla 4" x 5-1/4" and 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" for punching
- Gold Foil: 2-7/8” x 2-7/8
- Perennial Essence Vellum: 2” x 2”
- Parisian Blooms Specialty Designer Series Paper:2” x 3-7/8”
- Petal Pink Metallic-Edge Ribbon: 6”
- Attach Parisian Blooms Specialty Designer Series Paper to left side of large Very Vanilla card stock
- Wrap Petal Pink Metallic-Edge Ribbon around Very Vanilla cardstock where DSP ends. Secure ribbon to back side. Attach these layers to card base.
- Cut the largest square from the Stitched Shapes Dies out of Petal Pink card stock and attach to Gold Foil Sheet with adhesive of choice.
- Attach Gold Foil layer to card front with Stampin’
- Rub Embossing Buddy over small Very Vanilla cardstock and stamp image with VersaMark ink.
- Sprinkle Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder over stamped image, pour off excess powder and heat emboss image with Heat Tool.
- Once embossed image has cooled, punch image out using the Label Me Lovely Punch and attach to card front with Stampin’
- Punch 2 sprigs from the Perennial Essence Vellum with the Sprig Punch and attach them under the edge of the Label Me Lovely punched piece securing it with Mini Glue Dots.
- Attach 2 tiny Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the embossed image.