- Stamp Sets – Heart To Heart (151427)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Pretty Peacock (150880); Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper DSP (152284)
- Stamp Pads – Pretty Peacock (150083)
- Misc. – Sending Flowers Dies (153589); Whisper White ¼” Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (151326); Iridescent Sequin Assortment (144212); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Snail Adhesive (104332); Take Your Pick Tool (144107), Take Your Pick Die Brush Tip (149655); Die Cutting Machine
- Pretty Peacock: scrap to cut dies from approximately 2” x 3 ½”
- Whisper White: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”, 4” x 5 ¼”, 3/8” x 3”
- DSP: 4” x 4”
- Ribbon: 7”
- For the best cut of this large, detailed die, lay the 4' x 5 1/4" piece in the die cutting machine so that the paper is in the landscape direction instead of the portrait direction. Position the die towards the bottom of the cardstock.
- Take the entire sandwich out of the machine, keeping it all together. Bring it back to the front of the machine, rotate it 180 degrees so the flower die is now on the left side of the machine and send it through the machine a second time. By placing the piece in landscape you will get the detailed portion of the die closer to the outside edge of the rollers which will give more pressure on the die. More pressure means a better cut.
- Remove the excess pieces from the die with the Take Your Pick Tool and the Die Brush attachment. Carefully remove the cardstock from the die. If you are cutting many of these periodically rub the cutting side of the die with wax paper to help the cardstock release from the die.
- Place 6 large Dimensionals on the back of the die cut piece. Place 3 Mini Dimensionals on the backs of the 3 largest flowers.
- Adhere the 4" x 4" Designer Paper to the lower portion of the folded card front. Peel the backings off of the Dimensionals and adhere the flower panel on to the card base so that the Designer Series Paper shows behind the flowers.
- Stamp the greeting on the 3/8" x 3" piece of white with an ink color that coordinates with the Designer Series Paper. Open the card base and stamp an inside greeting.
- Die cut the scalloped die and one of the flower set dies from the 2" x 3 1/2" piece of coordinating cardstock.
- Adhere the stamped greeting on to the scalloped die cut piece with Mini Glue Dots. Attach it to the card with Dimensionals.
- Adhere the flowers with the petals inside the card. Place sequins or embellishments in the flower centers with Mini Glue Dots. Add inside message if desired.
- On the card front, place coordinating rhinestones in the centers of the three largest flowers.
- Tie a bow and adhere it to the card front with a Mini Glue Dot.